WOW!...What a start to the NEW YEAR.ASL....Leaving great support...

1. 8,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    WOW!...What a start to the NEW YEAR.

ASL....Leaving great support at .92 right back in the dust.

CSS....Ain't it looking good.

ADO....C'mon .175 and away we go.

SAY,who enjoyed that great SLeigh Ride.Wasn't it a beauty.

How are we all folks?

ME,I hear u ask?....

Well,I have been seeking salvation...

YES,That's right,I decided to get advice from above.

So,where else than the highest peak in the land.

So on a bright,sunny morning I began my climb on my Crusade,as I made my way up to the light.

Only trouble was,as I made my way up,the weather began to close in on me.The skies darkened,and at first, what was a solitary single raindrop,soon turned into a blinding downpour as the winds picked up to a gale force hurricane.

But I kept climbing and as I got further up the lighning crashed and thunder roared.Un-able to see my feet as I stood on a rim at the top I looked at the skies for guidence...

AND,as if by magic,a miracle happened..

The clouds soon parted,the rain stopped and the sun shone through.....and then to my amazement an appirition appeared....for in the sky appeared a man

With golden hair, and a long white gown,adorned with diamonds and gemstones, and with the obligatory 'T' embriodered in the finest gold leaf on his top pocket HE soon raised his sceptre and pointed to the crater past my feet and called out his codes...

ALA,EHL,SHP.......he called.

And as I looked into the crater,it was not that of molten MAGMA....but of GOLD COINS.

And as he called the codes the coins began erupting..

And he pointed again..

And called CSS...

And as HE did the coins erupted allover the land,to land on the roofs of all who listened to THE WORD...

A Miracle.

And I realised that I was actually standing at the top of MOUNT COINIVIS...

And the man...

Who was he...

Was he..

Was he..

The KING of KINGS...

Surely not!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.