daytrading jan 30 morning, page-155

1. 486 Posts.
    stockplaya, regarding "ANP fanatics" - if the comment was directed toward me, I wish to make it clear that I was making no claim of ANP price movements in any post here in day trading.

I am aware that you have a history on the ANP thread here on HC which involves your being suspended in arguments with ANP posters, but for some perspective on my comment here, I quietly read the day trading thread most days, and my post here earlier was simply to help clarify confusion after some people posted questions, and when I noticed people had confused the news to be that ANP themselves had achieved FDA approval for a drug.

I did not want to see people make decisions on lack of data or misinformation, particularly when these people have posted advice I have found to be extremely helpful -and financially beneficial- in the past.

My comments on the ANP thread today have also been relatively conservative:

post #9012617: "Depending on whether or not we see any other news in the announcement or the coming days, I'm hoping we can break 0.018 in some stable manner this week, but I'm concerned about what volume we'll need to sustain it past a pump+dump - mowibble and abu might be able to answer that question, though"

I hope this clarifies things.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.