daytrading july 17 morning, page-157

1. 333 Posts.
    Fairly new to this HC jumped ship from T$

Some amazing research guys!...

In Mr Vontraders defence a little hard to take debate to the thread when questions are thrown here at him... Hardly ramping as he never said toot toot 50cents here we come... just presenting research chaps... Maybe we should take all our questions to the thread in fairness???

Im no GEO but i have a above average understanding of deposits... Firstly 94% recoveries is tops so there is a huge hurdle out of the way... Donlin creek who they compare their mineralization to gets around 90%... The ore is not refractory as many have got wrong...

Nilhism and 5hareholder raised some good points... However it looks to be fairly consistent at 1.3grams/tonne with some higher grading subjections... If it bulks out at this over the whole 800meters I agree that with the width they anticipate there is a few million ounces already...

5hareholder I think the ore is friable... They drilled that 1000meters very very quickly which hints to me the earth is certainly friable and should cave as they think... just looks like very soft earth there at Mt Adrah...

Was similar naysayers on SIR over at T$... $28million cap is very cheap if you look at their other deposits and $21million chinese funding... then again im biased as i recently entered purely on Mt adrah and did further digging which i would recommend...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.