Daytrading July 21 Morning, page-2

1. 8,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    DIVIDEND PAYING STOCK.......SBB

64.....you taking leave of your senses man!.....a dividend paying stock on the daytrading thread,you must be joking,surely....no-one mentions dividend paying stocks around here.

But I do......SBB is the code and look at the chart.....a ripper

and to save me repeating what merlredneck said, I'll just copy and post.........

1. Been in business for years, paid div, quarterly due shortly, market just needs a little re-assurance for the herd to turn, and become a stampede.

back to 20c in a flash.
      they can't release audited accounts that are just made up.
      Grant Thornton are no mugs.

its a case of opportunity, unique almost in that you have 1.87c seed investors taking money out with a blind instruction to asx broker.

seems that is finished by trading patterns.

and better, you have some seed investors who haven't sold. That is evidence of authenticity.

then you have a rebound to 9-10c naturally gaining momentum, and Montley fool claps jus hands and scares all the rabbits away.

well I ain't a rabbit, this fox bought more at scared rabbit discounts. So did many of my astute colleagues.

cfo leaves - a non issue. Replaceable.

bring on the quarterly as official document jo validate the June 26 preview doc.

put it all together. And seize the day, the moment, opportunity can be fleeting.

dont say later it all made sense but I didn't turn thought into action.

this ain't no hot explorer that will get dumped

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.