Hey guys, hope everyone had a good weekend. Plenty of sun and...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Hey guys, hope everyone had a good weekend. Plenty of sun and surf for me so can't complain.

Few stocks I'm watching which should offer a good day or ST trade:

CBA - Most of the banks showing up on my scans now. Sold down heavily over the past few weeks. Overhead gaps aplenty. Check out Fridays volume - possibly a lot of selling in there, but keep a close eye to see how she reacts first things this morning. Should be a few income trades to be had.
    CBA.png

MIG - Broke out through mid term double top resistance last week on decent volume. Expecting a retest of the 84c resistance/support (and close of the gap) before retesting $1.075 top.
    MIG.png

PEH - Bouncing off a zone of support. Still pretty anemic volume, but watch for it to return and retest at least 11c and possibly 13.5c.
    PEH.png

PEN - Break of the mid term downtrend with volume on Friday. Will most likely back test the 2c level so keep an eye out for selling early this week before kicking on.
    PEN.png

PRG - Weekly chart shows huge volume last week following a recent break of the long term down trend. Long tail on the weekly candle shows buying, but likely some selling in there too. Watch to see if it respects that $2.50-60 level, if it does, should offer a safe entry.
    PRG.png
    Last edited by Toxxxic: 01/06/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.