daytrading june 14 afternoon, page-19

1. 17,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    ....and speaking of astrology (nice seamless segway there) yesterday Kates said wed night would be the turn in the US...and it was...and that we would see the next top on the 19th...This was all based on astrology.

I would like to point out two things of interest here for the believers:

1. The 21st June will be the solstice. W. D. Gann said to look out for significant market turns around solstices and equinoxes. At the march equinox nothing of interest happened to either the Dow or the S&P500 BUT... Dow transports made a significant peak, to the very day of the equinox and as it declined in the following weeks "murmur murmur divergence rhubarb murmur" was heard coming from the corner of the room where the Dow theorists sit....

but wait...there's more

2. The next trading is Monday 24th and this will be one half of an Armstrong cycle from the GFC low. Armstrong would have been the type of kid who got tripped over at school and had his lunch money stolen but personally I think less people should laugh and more people should take his 3141 day cycle (1000 x pi) a little more seriously. May 2nd 2011 was a high and was also a quarter of an Armstrong cycle (plus 2 days) from the GFC low. In case you may have forgotten the correction that followed hurt...it hurt real bad.

In conclusion: based on Gann and Armstrong I wonder if the recent rundown was not just a practice run. From here the US might rally back to a second top at the solstice/armstrong date before bungy jumping into oblivion. We here is Oz have already had too much technical damage done but we might rally back to test the breakdown of our double top...maybe between 4900 and 5000.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.