daytrading june 14 afternoon, page-43

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Macca...when it comes to astrology I am a hack. My main interest has been in time cycles I identify in the chart based on Amrstrong, Gann, Fibonacci or just anything I find repetitive. But often when I see something that excites me I hear an astrologer calling the same date using whatever black magic it is they use. So I take note of them and never discount them. As for me I understand new and full moons, equinoxes and solstices, the spiral calendar and retrograde dates...and that's about it.

I think PB, or kates9999 could direct you better to some interesting literature. Also Dave1968 on the XJO thread has a bent mind (I mean that in a good way) and seems to have a good grasp on astrology things.

here is a useless fact to keep you interested: Did you know that the 2 major bear market low dates (in the US) since the 1987 crash were 10/10/2002 (post tech wreck and 911) and 6/3/2009 (post GFC). Both these dates occurred on the exact date that Venus turned retrograde. This is a 1 in 583 day event....what are the odds??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.