Daytrading June 25 Morning

1. 32,555 Posts.
    Morning all. Thank you HLL and posters.

Mr Market has celebrated the start of the new Hot Copper by working a few miracles. Firstly he has given his blessings to two real dogs of the ASX, TON and LOM. After allowing them to languish in the antediluvian slime for years, he has transformed them, like the dinosaurs they were, into soaring birds and carried with them their long suffering holders, who, overnight, have also been transformed into savvy spec stock genius'. (I might add, I've also seen other members refer to them as bombastic blowhards).

Graphite and diamonds, those polar opposite spawn of the carbon atom, one so rare that they barely exist, the other so plentiful it is already found in quantities thousands of times more than could ever be needed; are anointed new market darlings, twisting and wreaking havoc on the iron rules of fundamental analysis.

And not to be done with. Mr Market has then taken one of our own, the oft despised Ironjack, and transmogrified him into an idiot-savant of technical analysis who now uses his new found powers to astound and confuse his many critics on the QBL thread. A place where normal HC members stand back and reel in horror while they survey the wreckage. NB: Some green shoots of wisdom are appearing on that thread.

To complement this new market order, the humble hot copper member has also been given new powers. We are now able to see those benighted members who we long ago put into the 'vault of the ignored'. They now wander like zombies throughout the threads and are our own albatross from The Ancient Mariner who portends new disasters and unknown unknowns into out daily grind. (please excuse the multi metaphors).

Some members see the new paradigm as evidence that they know everything. I see it as proof that we really know nothing. I think Mr Market is telling us to remain humble and not to leave the path. Even in this new bizarro world of the new Hot copper, if you stick to the rules, you might still survive.

Check open orders.

Take profits and losses

Read Giz's rules again

Happy Trades
    Last edited by Endless: 25/06/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.