daytrading march 25 pre-market, page-9

1. 572 Posts.
    ANQ I'm in a quandary re when to sell this one?
    Buyers numbers up again overnight & now bidding strongly at 1.4c,with one dubious bidder at 1.5c, although more genuine 1.5c bids may enter before 10am. If so perhaps we could test 52 week high today of 1.6c,then smash through it or not?
    From the thread I gather after many years and millions invested, the much desired waste to compost/energy plant is in the final commissioning stage before full ramp up. Apparently SP was in the teens when most funds were invested a couple of years back.
    However it has run hard since tip sheet came out & now the investor presentations continue to fuel the fire, but for how much longer?
    Maybe when in doubt refer to the experts;
    Treasure Hunter is highly regarded by many and active on the thread, from what I deduce there he is looking more ST or at least waiting for todays Melbourne presentation, maybe including some interested billionaires.....hmmmm.
    In conclusion my gut feeling at the moment is to stick with TH for now, especially as there is plenty of volume to sell into if it begins to retrace to some lower support level.
    Now if you have take the time to read this post and make a decision based on any component of it just remember I still read MAD magazines and as Sgt Schultz would say.......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.