Morning all. Thanks HLL. I'll tell Trees to get in some Tennents...

1. 32,535 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL. I'll tell Trees to get in some Tennents Lager for the lounge. I assume you're a lager lout?

Well, my only economics qualification is that I sold my entire stock portfolio the day b4 the '87 crash. That was in the days you had to ring your broker and convince him to sell for you. Since the GFC I've been confident we wouldn't get a crash from the lows. Now we are back to all time highs??

And what's with this latest economics data? Was only a few days ago HLL told us that employment numbers were good and record housing starts? This data changes too quick for my liking.

Knowing how these things tend to work, I just don't like the set-up. I see PB has misgivings as well. I don't want to get into the prediction market tho. Just saying.

Anyway, I'm looking at this as a possible opportunity but in the meantime going to keep my cash position. Yeh 64eheh, got some US$.

Someone mentioned AMX SP is holding up. Well, one thing I noticed in previous crashes is that the real "loyalist" stocks sometimes linger on for a while. Holders are either so bruised or so delusional that no-one sells. Then, when the market crashes around them they tell each other "hey, this is proof we are on a good thing, we didn't crash like others!" I'll tell you, it doesn't last. It just takes longer. Look at how BGS held up thru this gold decline. LYC will prob stay 60c till judgement day.

Gold getting down to that $1350 level. Might stay in up channel as low as $1150?? Pete?

But not gonna pre-empt the market. Trade the trade etc. That was big rave. lol

Check open orders.

Happy Trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.