daytrading nov 13 afternoon, page-3

1. 12,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi TH all good - thanks for the email - wasn't not wanting to discuss on here - just busy trading!

My decision to to 'put it out there' and stop trying to accumulate when I did was based on multiple factors, mainly that:

- the MEMS presentation had come out Friday, and was sure someone would get on it within days anyway...

- not wanting to risk missing the positive market sentiment, particularly towards tech stocks, and the drops of MBE and MNW etc were making me nervous!

- I had over $10k worth at my buy in prices, which is still a big investment on a spec stock for me, regardless of potential

- I had already bought most of the last available shares on market at .005 and no-one else was selling or looking remotely interested in doing so

And several particulars to do with wanting to get into other stocks, personal financial circumstances etc

I'm generally 100% invested in shares so if I want to buy something I gotsta sell something!

But if I knew you were sorting out a deal... I just may have left it for another day, if you asked nicely!

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.