Daytrading Nov 7 Morning, page-282

1. 3,265 Posts.
    Vonster...well that was a silly buy then wasnt it...i for one would not like to lose near 300K in one purchase......however i have seen many a director or investor pay too much for a stock at a given time...they think at the time its good but the markets are all relative..i wish him well

no u are full of assumtion..i said dig a little deeper and you maysee why its trading at 3.3 and not your target.....mate i am right because here we are and you are wrong because you are losing on this one...why fight and argue with me....its where it is ...3.4....that sits in black and white.....

One just cant assume because a company is trading at less than cash backing that all of a sudden its a bargain...there are many intruicate details that need to be taken into consideration...but in short i kind of like LMR fundamentals but i feel a price of 2.3 is where it will come to ...thats is more fair given uncertainty...

hope that helps you vontrader...its in black and white buddy...3.4 pal...understand that..and next week i pick 2.9...just watch...ok
    Last edited by ironjack5: 07/11/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.