BOE was a nice trade on Friday. Managed to pick some up in the...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    BOE was a nice trade on Friday. Managed to pick some up in the sell off after the speeding ticket. While the ticket was warranted if anyone bothered to read it. You will see they are likely to announce the completion of an acquisition this week. I posted a few details on the thread here http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/16449235/single
    Market cap appears far too low compared to its peers. Cash raising already done to complete acquisition. I suspect this will re-rate once the announcement is confirmed.
    Top 20 shareholders own 50 percent of the register.

RAP : Cappers removed. Held up well on Friday afternoon finishing in the green. Maybe a move back towards 10 cents today ?

VPC Charts 4 Hour and Daily.
    VPC.jpg
    VPCD.jpg

TMP : Appears to be setting up for a move shortly. 3 month daily chart. A break and hold of 75 cents with a target of $1.10.

TMP.jpg

AWD : A bounce off support on low volume would be nice to see today. I will be waiting in the queue. Consolidation takes place in a few weeks time 3:1. With a high of 4.1, that equates to 12 cents. I suspect once the register is a bit tigher the price will move alot easier. Worth a punt at these levels imo

AWD.jpg

PSY : Worth watching today. Looking at the course of sales for friday, looks like a couple of stops were hit @ 17 cents.
    All the trades at 17 cents were at in the first 9 minutes of trading with a volume of 1.4 million shares.
    By 10:11am it was trading at 17.5 with 700k units on the bid @ 17 cents and then closed green with little to no selling pressure during the afternoon. Look for today to provide direction. Hopefully it was a shake out and a move back towards 22 cents.

PSY.jpg
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.