daytrading oct 1 pre-market, page-14

1. 8,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    yea,thanks MemeFx.I am looking for an Ignore Button to put the mainstream media on Ignore.LOL!

Also forgot to add this gem......

Greece and Spain: the comeback kids?

Economists refer to the mini-eruptions of new businesses in distressed economies as “green shoots.

So what’s the good news? The quarterly rate of gross domestic product contraction is falling rapidly. The finance minister, Yannis Stournaras, told me he expects GDP to flat-line in the fourth quarter and move into positive territory next year.

But I think Stournaras is right, and I am even more optimistic than he is, not just for Greece, but for the euro zone’s other clapped-out economies, too. While most politicians, central bankers and economists remain exceedingly conservative on their growth forecasts – they learned their lesson by vastly underestimating the nastiness of the Greek and euro zone recessions – I will crawl much farther out on the economic limb and predict a compelling rebound in some countries and a surprisingly strong one in Greece and possibly Spain.

This spring, German industrial production was up 2 per cent in April over March, marking three consecutive monthly increases. The bigger surprise was France, where industrial production rose 2.2 per cent in April even though the economy is in recession. But Spain was the biggest surprise of them all. In April, year-on-year industrial production fell just 1.5 per cent; over the past five years, declines of more than 5 per cent had been the rule.

Could the improving industrial production be a harbinger of a swift economic recovery in the euro zone? History says it could. We know a couple of things about recessions. The first is that they always end. The second is that sharp contractions can trigger equally sharp recoveries–the “V-shaped” rebounds of the economists’ lexicon. Recoveries can happen even if sovereign and personal debt is high, banks are undercapitalized and wary of lending, and overall consumer sentiment is in the tank.

It all sounds GOOD to me.

BTW....Meme,where has the good tunes gone lately,I have been missing them.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/greece-and-spain-the-comeback-kids/article14022546/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.