Daytrading Oct 13 pre-market, page-2

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    no need for gloom........

Hidden under the rug,swept from view, lies some GOOD NEWS.

Remember the PIGS.

Well,as a sign that things CAN and WILL turn around,look at Ireland.....BOOMING!

Irish economic boom is back

The Irish economic boom is back. The Republic of Ireland posted 1.5% GDP growth for the second quarter of 2014 compared to the previous quarter, and 7.7% up from Q2 2013.
    The second quarter growth is the strongest posted in Ireland since the early 2000s. Figures show the country is pulling away from the rest of the Eurozone

“My people advising me tell me that it’s a trend that will continue. We’ll be marking up the growth figures for 2014 and 2015. It’ll settle around 4.5pc in GDP for 2014. We haven’t run the numbers yet, but it will be somewhere around there. Bit less for next year.”

Now that the economy is racing forward again, Mr. Noonan predicts that the budget deficit will drop to approximately 3.5% of GDP by the end of this year, well below the 4.8% target.
    Achieving the deficit target means the planned €2 billion in tax increases plus spending cuts for 2015 are no longer required. Ireland must bring its deficit down to 3% of GDP by the end of 2015.

Fergal O’Brien, IBEC’s Head of Policy and Chief Economist, said:
    “A broad based recovery has firmly taken hold. The economy is re-balancing with domestic demand and net exports contributing to stronger growth. Investment is up 18.5% and personal consumption is up 1.8%, but more can be done to improve this by reducing income and consumer taxes. This would support job creation and ultimately lead to a more stable economy.”

HAPPY DAYS AHEAD!

And don't forget that this was achieved using AUSTERITY measures..

If lil' ol' Ireland can do,I'm sure Europe can as well.

Bring on the BOOM

http://marketbusinessnews.com/irish-economic-boom-back/32971

Last edited by 64eheh: 13/10/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.