TH I've got 3 between 27 -30 it sounds like I'm old but I'm not...

1. 12,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    TH I've got 3 between 27 -30 it sounds like I'm old but I'm not started young...

it's all about them and not us just like us say. U don't realise until u have one.

Ours have gone to uni educated one is wine maker , the other in wine marketing and the other in admin. All that matters is u never want them to ever suffer financially or suffer in health they will fall in and out of love that's their business but I will always be there for them financially so far haven't needed to do so but I do like to spoil them while I'm here on this planet it's like rewarding them for what they have achieved I may as well do it while I'm alive rather than dead by the way I intend to live to 100 .

Luv the markets been trading for 20 years b4 it went live on the internet. I remember buying the papers to check out what my stocks r worth. I've worked in HR many years and trading on the side Mr. Hot well he is a suit man works in the justice system say no more .....

Enjoy Grace and the amazing ride into the future....Mrs TH will be exhausted keep that in mind when us want yo get her pants down hehehe

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.