daytrading oct 4 morning

1. 32,461 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL and pre and after market posters.

Looks like it might be a quiet day which suits me. I've had to drag myself away from the pruning. I must say, the garden is looking magnificent. I love this time of year.

It's days like today I really feel sorry for those who live in Australia's back waters like Melb and Bris. We have Navy Fleet Review today. At 10am there will be a 21 gun salute and a fly-pass, then 40 warships and tall ships will sail up the harbour and under the Harbour Bridge. So I'll be out this morning and find myself a good spot to watch. Cafe at Wharf Theatre Timbo? I'll wear my orange shorts. :>

STOCKS. Only the brave or foolish would not take profits today. If those runners from yesterday happen to spike you know what you gotta do. And I don't mean buy the spike. Who is it does that anyway???

So, quiet, but definitely a few outbreaks of action in the hot stocks.

CSS. That's what I've been sayin'. Take profits.

US credit squeeze will put up interest rates which is bad for gold and stocks.

GOLD. Still in traction. If the goldies had had a decent fall I might have a punt, but it is a bet to nothing imo. All the risk is to the downside and limited upside cos PoG isn't going up much regardless. So, I'll stay away again.

Check open orders.

Take profits and losses.

Happy Trades.

Just in case you haven't seen this. Slide along to 2 min point and watch the last 30 secs. It does give food for thought. I'm assuming it's accurate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.