Daytrading October 13 pre-market, page-23

1. 32,570 Posts.
    Morning all. Gold still persisting with a fairly tepid trend reversal attempt atm. For all the bluster don't forget gold have only moved about $80 and does not seem in a hurry to test the $1200. Previous moves were in the $200 range. I would like to see a definite break out and hold over the $1225 level to really have a good chart. A fall below $1180 would kill the move. As I have said a few times, we are at a real inflexion point where the FA will go very negative if gold can't hold above the $1000. If gold was a bargain it should be getting bought up. Gold stocks are responding to the bounce off what you'd think was a logical 'bottom' for gold. No decision yet tho.

Funny there was that conversation in the Lounge last night about what is a DTer? Doesn't worry me too much but I was prompted to give a TU to some proper DTing yest. Stock pickers and holders have been doing OK for a while now but, as with the PoG, I'm not convinced that times have changed. So happy to see there are still some of us sticking to the plan.

Having said that, I would never discount flexibility in trading the markets.

Happy Trades
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.