Daytrading October 28 afternoon, page-4

1. 2,443 Posts.
    I just got some email! Sharing is caring

Column 1
    Australian Small-Cap InvestigatorWednesday, 28 August 2015Melbourne, AustraliaBy Sam Volkering, Editor
    *** Capitol Health [ASX:CAJ] Update
    Capitol Health [ASX:CAJ] is down over 30% in early trading today. I will cover CAJ in Monday’s ASI update. But I wanted to touch base with you today because no doubt this fall has shocked many, and waiting until Monday to touch base with you is too far away.
    Let me reiterate something very clearly right now.
    The latest announcement of the MOU with Enlitic is a massive upside for the company. Artificial intelligence, deep learning (or ‘cognitive learning’) is a future trend for medical diagnostics that has an enormous upside. It’s something I’ve followed for a number of years now, and I’m particularly excited to see a company like CAJ leveraging this technology.
    I also want to point out that with CAJ at current prices it is now under the recommended buy-up-to price. That makes CAJ an active buy at these prices.
    Now that’s not to say plough all your funds into the stock. Clearly with this kind of volatility you should be wary. And understand that there is significant risk with this stock. Remember, with small-cap stocks you shouldn’t ever invest more than you’re comfortable possibly losing.
    etc
    etc

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.