I'm sure I've been guilty of it myself, but just because you...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I'm sure I've been guilty of it myself, but just because you hold something doesn't mean it is a good buy. Only been on this thread for a few months and it feels like lately its only filled with short quips like 'but in now', 'super cheap', 'going to go up by 3000900009998373638% in 5 days', etc etc. would be nice to see people back up what they are saying with some FA and TA rather than just ramping because they have an interest in the share price. Example right now is SSN - absolutely fine to post that you think it's a great deal, etc., but you can't just say that you've 'crunched numbers' and it's worth 500+%. That sort of statement just screams I don't know what I'm talking about but I want you to buy in to lift the price - give me a look at these numbers or a hint to what exactly these numbers are and if they hold up, I'all be happy to buy in and help your maintain/gain your profits if I see it as worth it too. Wish this thread got back to discussions in FA/TA and calls of line-wipes and volumes where a stock is going bunta - this 'buy-in quick' stuff gets old and generally makes me scroll straight past.

Just my opinion, but gets a little old and doesn't make me take much notice when there isn't any analysis, just random inflationary statements.
    Last edited by Jesse27: 31/10/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.