daytrading sep 4 afternoon, page-146

1. 2,800 Posts.
    I'm glued to the desk malmoe pretty much 80% of the day. I've calculated, I spend roughly 10-15mins (my first post) posting in pre-market (generally the longest), 2-3mins for posts in between trading hours and about 5mins to post the broker alerts.

I generally post about 5-8 times per day (excluding AM Lounge).

I always have been in the habit to come into work at 7:30am, pretty much before everyone else to be ahead as I like being organised and know what is coming to get a head start then spend 30mins for my lunch break when I'm supposed to have an hour.

I've been approached by head of advisory last week as a possible position has opened up (and this position hasn't been announced) and have a internal interview next Monday morning for an associate adviser role starting at the end of year.

So really, I don't spend much time on HC if you think about it and the bonus is the work line I am in, involves what goes on in HC also

If I had the slightest clue that something negative is coming my way, the first thing would be stop posting on HC.

ps. 4-5mins went to posting this hehe :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.