Morning all. Thanks HLL and the rest of the team.I had to rush...

1. 32,573 Posts.
    Morning all. Thanks HLL and the rest of the team.

I had to rush off for a doctor's appoint just after I read Treasure's post on SWW yest. Damn! That was the "secret stock" (EWC). I couda used the cash to pay the bill. But if SWW is anything like EWC it will be a tortuous path to profits. Much of the discussion on the EWC thread is about what they actually own and what are they doing? I'm sure it's gonna be entertaining.

I read thru the DT threads and a few of the stock threads. Many posters seem to be unable to move on from losing trades. Have a trading plan. Check your support levels. Look at the chart. Use common sense. No amount of posting or discussion about tree shakers, shorters or market does not get it, will change a thing.

GOLD. Gonna be a major move soon but up or down? I can't see what news could galvanise the PoG but I can see support at $1280 getting busted without too much trouble. I'll probably take the easy route and hope PoG gets smashed under $1200 and look to trade back up.

Market did finish higher yest but not gonna try any more predictions. I expect general caution b4 the US meetings.

Check open orders

Take profits and losses.

Happy Trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.