CAI 7.69% 14.0¢ calidus resources limited

Hi @informativeation I notice you have started a couple of...

1. 7,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2018
    Hi @informativeation

I notice you have started a couple of threads clearly trying to get my attention. You must, by now, realise I put you on to ignore.... and there you will stay.

When you first appeared on the CAI thread I responded to some of your posts. However, it quickly became clear to me that you had some sort of grudge against CAI and everything you said was unpleasant and low content.

Over the years I have made a few good investments and many more bad ones. That is the way it goes. As far as CAI is concerned I have stuck with it because I have confidence in the management.

Yes...things have gone badly. At each step of the way I have inquired with the company to understand why. I do not rage and pout. I do not get all emotional about it either. I try to understand what I did and why I made the decisions I made and try to improve that process.

I have been in the market for 20 years. For the first 16 I did nothing but lose money every year. My first investment was HTA which I bought for 27 cents in 2004. I was a complete noob. It took me quite a while to work out that the company is not set up to make money.... quite the reverse, HTA pays inflated prices for its handsets to the Hong Kong main company to secure an Australian tax loss. This was the beginning (only the beginning) learning how corrupt the ASX actually is. The stock market is where the big money is and it therefore attracts the biggest criminals.

If I thought CAI was a loser I would say so. I see excellent potential and that is what investing is about. But... it is a risk. Every investment is a risk. If you are not willing to accept the risk then you will not ever take the chance. With CAI I initially enjoyed a very handsome profit.... currently it is a large paper loss. I have crystalised some big losses on some companies when I lose my confidence in them. I have also sold out of companies when my sentiment turned sour only to see them go 20 and 30 x with me longer on board. The management of CAI has not stopped trying to undo the mess things became... the list of things gone wrong is well known. The question is solely.... will CAI turn around?

Opinions differ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $212.7K 1.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 479932 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 614753
Last updated 15.24pm 30/04/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.