FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi All...So.....Further to all the above, FML SP has been quite...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Hi All...

So.....Further to all the above, FML SP has been quite resistant of late, it, I imagine, getting ready for the next leg up. I am sitting here having wished I had topped up further in the 3's, as that parcel is in the 'green'...!! Oh what a great feeling....till I see all the other 'red's against it...hopefully will get knocked off one by one on way to all 'green'!

Have an order in at .042 and don't want it to still be there when SP in the 5's, yearning of what may have been. Looking into the future I feel that in the next few months a lot of the pain will have eased. I feel it's so hard to gauge the direction of SP's even using TA when, in a flash everything can change if the BOTs attack which, for me anyway, makes it a no, no to chase prices.

Gold breaking out and the momentum for gold stocks is building in the market, the word is being 'whispered' now which I assume is on its way to being 'hollered' from the rooftops. This is when I want to be fully ready. Only thing, I have been caught out the last couple of days as I have sold down a couple of my stronger stocks in the hope of getting back in lower. These were stocks that were only meant for a short trade; however, I have a feeling all the emotions that come with a planned trade that, on exit, went higher are working in overdrive. Profits were made but the psychology is working against me in seeing prices rise higher. This I believe I have to be careful of as it can affect my decision regarding the order for FML and my overall take on the market.

I did not come this far, to have held on so long and to have been accumulating my goldies along the way to miss the 'take off' which I feel is getting closer. Gold dropping a little
    which I presume is perhaps just profit taking at present but gold stocks seem to be ignoring it. Some interesting patterns developing. I am feeling a little under invested at present even though I have a large exposure to the gold sector in private and SMSF but there is cash in bank which could be earning more than it is getting with Westpac!!!!

Just peeked at FML.....045 and gap between buyers and sellers closing....!!

Best of luck to all...
    And....keep your heads....
    As I hope to keep mine...!!!

Cheers...
    Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $54 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52054 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.