IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

db conference, page-3

1. 1,616 Posts.
    Management getting the name out there and linking it to DNDN.
    Perfect...will be interesting to see the level of interest in the USA and whether some of the big boys in the US jump on board. (I'm talking about people and/or entities with billions in their kitty, not mum and dad investors)

From a video recording I saw posted on here once, Dr Neil Frazer basically said "we know CVac works, we just need to do the trials".

Was posted about 4-5 mths ago. I tried finding it but can't, if the person that posted it reads this then please repost it under a new thread as it is the only piece of footage needed to summarise CVac and Prima Biomed. Will help many LT on here sleep easier at night.
    It was at a conference in America.

It's funny how when this stock rises 10% everyone thinks it's the greatest biotech ever and when it retraces people call it spec and take pot shots at anything they can find that may be causing the decline.

Biotech will always be volatile by nature until there is a $$ making product as that is what makes it spec. Not knowing if it will go all the way and how much it will make if it does go all the way.

If you can time the dips and rises you can make a killing...don't cry if it dips all of a sudden and don't get too excited if it rises a bit. (if you are long term focused just focus on critical dates like clinical trial dates, funding, agreements, patents, etc...)

Just buy on the dips if good news keeps rolling out and sell down if bad news comes out. It's pretty simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.