IMM 1.59% 31.0¢ immutep limited

db conference, page-4

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    To think that Provenge only (without being too harsh) prolongs the life of late stage prostate cancer patients by about 4 months, the hurdles put in front of C-Vac, developed as it is using the same science, should be merely a formality.

Now that Medicare in the US have agreed on funding the $90,000 cost of treatment, with thousands of Americans in various stages of prostate cancer, Provenge is set to earn Dendreon literally billions of dollars.

If C-Vac works, which I believe it will, Prima Biomed would almost certainly eclipse CSL as this country's biggest health care stock. The rates of ovarian cancer in the US alone number around 22,000. Extrapolate that out to include other nations and the mind literally boggles.

Then extrapolate that out to include other various forms of cancer, and you have yourself not only one of the most profitable companies on the planet, but an Austalian institution.

Awesome, you may be talking about Dr Frazer. He said something similar in a conference call I saw a month or two ago. I just don't know if it's still available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $450.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.8¢ 31.0¢ $897.5K 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 79201 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 138883 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.