LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

db- "production in malaysia going to plan", page-100

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Lol Tototy, punters here whinge Lynas doesn't publish the number of daily toilet flushes and totally ignore the cutting edge, in depth research that they provide on a regular basis.

I was in the room when NC delivered this as the keynote at Roskill's last Nov and I can tell you the room's atmosphere changed from an old boys nosh up at the annual get together to a morgue. Dudley Kingsnorth took several minutes to compose himself enough to do his follow up presentation, which was patently out of date.

If after 30 years in the market (1yrs experience x 30?) you cannot understand the following implications I strongly suggest you consider fixed interest.

The market for Magnets/Batteries/Special Alloys is 90% INSIDE China AND THEY ARE NOT OUR CUSTOMERS. It's starting to happen but it is going to take years to rebuild ROW capacity, same for the other 3 out of 5 major segments. Lynas can be a very important catalyst to ROW redevelopment but can it happen fast enough to support Lynas in the current equity? DUH.

"You repeat these wrong calculations all the time" - Where's ya market baby?

Why the hell do you think Lynas just put a hold on Phase 2 ramp up, are you that blindly stupid not to be able to understand that Lynas has no committed customer's for that product? Stop this mindless BS on "market manipulation" as a sop and have a good look at the facts, but then it seems you fall into the habit of personality assassination much easier than you do an analysis of your own decision making.

Just try and think before typing Tototy, it's really not so hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.