WR1 0.00% 96.5¢ winsome resources limited

I know you are looking for attention. you have nothing to...

1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3732
    I know you are looking for attention. you have nothing to contribute to these threads of everything I have read.

We all need people, sometimes, to do the dirty work. You have taken the responsibility for that. And you fit that category.

Mr dtab, another of my detractors wrote today, that the person does not agree with what I have written. I don't claim to know what is happening or what is going to happen. I write what I feel is happening or may happen, like many others, some I get right, some wrong. But the great Mr dtab wrote that I may not be right. One liner. Some more explanation would have been good. One liner without putting one's thought reeks of someone who has good will and wants to capitalise on that. Earn some brownie points. Other people would put themselves on the line, their opinion, their thoughts, etc. I do so, often. That person can come back and write why I am wrong - and then in the next few weeks we will check who often gets right.

Regarding you, unfortunately you a non-entity. No one cares, except to do the the dirty job of posts you have been writing. It suits you well, there is nothing to suggest your opinion could be more useful. Keep doing that. We need someone dumb. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $184.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 625 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 13706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.