DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

DCC and Mpire LTX, page-2

1. 652 Posts.
    I read the Investor presentation for LTX out of curiosity as I work in digital advertising. Their revenue model of 'pay for conversions' is great, however they don't outline the costs/fees. It could end up costing more per lead, which could lead to churn. Churn in this industry is high at around 50% to 60% on average.

Also they mentioned that they delivered 260m clicks (which is not hard you just have to spend money on Google Adwords on multiple accounts) and gained 3.5m purchases. That is a conversion rate of 1.3%, which good but not outstanding.

Also there case study is pretty weak and I would not use that for a presentation. Its not hard to improve call rates/lead generation on an online campaign, if the mob looking after the campaign before did a poor job.
    The actions they outlined as their solution can be done by most digital ad agencies.

It would have been more convincing to use an e-commerce site example in which they showed how much revenue they generated for $ of media spend the customer outlaid. Then compare that figure with what was spent with their competitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.