DCC 8.00% 4.6¢ digitalx limited

I am intimately familar with Raoul Pal and his macro thesis,...

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    I am intimately familar with Raoul Pal and his macro thesis, which is a decent starting framework to scaffold too.

I don't subscribe to his over confidence in BTC, but expect it to have meaningful growth over the next few years as part of the massive global digitisation wave, coupled with fiat currency debasements. The biggest risk is government, but as Lyn Alden suggested, once it has sufficient institutional and voting public $$, it would be difficult to turn the tap off without causing a political risk.

I also don't subscribe to his short term DXY bull outlook and think its more likely than not, to test 88.25 before any meaningful bounce. It appears to have entered a secular bear market after pushing through key support.

Lyn Alden's view (and numbers) is the DXY changes underway atm are structural with some of the larger economies relying less on the USD for trade and more on EUR and local currencies. This will lead to further ascendancy of digital currencies such as BTC.

RV is one of a few intel sources and great value given the quality of interviews and interviewees'.

BTC definitely has a metals commodity feel about it, that is rising for similar reason's, perceived inflation or stagflation. Apart from the PMs, the other metals have definitely started their upward climb - iron ore, copper leading the way, but nickel, lead, etc. are also starting to resonate with the 'vibe'.

I'll check out S2F's TA - sounds like a reasonable target and in line with RPs two year view.
    Last edited by HCuser3: 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $102.4K 2.154M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36055 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 32000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ 995719
Last updated 14.52pm 02/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.