FFG 6.67% 1.4¢ fatfish group limited

DCC Holders Are Coming En-mass to FFG

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Several of my friends who are big holders of DCC are dumping their DCC holdings and swapping over for FFG.

Now, as far as serious blockchain stocks on ASX (wannabe not included), there are only FFG and DCC IMO.

DCC has been on a declining trend, and have teething issues with their big Chinese investor Sam Lee (nobody understand what he is up to and the structure that is unravelling on DCC). Should DCC continue the downtrend, which is expected, I expect more DCC holders to cross over.

If you could imagine FFG becoming the no.1 Crypto-leveraged play on ASX, there surely is a SP driver. DCC, like it or not, commands a fair bit of liquidity. It will be interesting to see this liquidity coming into FFG, which I argue has already begun since FFG's trading volume has gone notably several notch higher than its usual (while DCC's trading volume has gone several notch down from its usual).

My hypothesis is FFG will become the no.1 blockchain/crypto stock on ASX before year end. If crypto prices continues (and BTC goes to 20k), FFG will massively enjoy the ride. Of course the downside is if BTC goes down to 3k again, FFG will suffer the same fake.

So ladies and gentlemen, if as my hypothesis stands and all things equal, the question is really whether you believe BTC will go back up to 15k-20k range. If you do, FFG's SP at current range is extremely cheap. Of course nobody can ever truly predict crypto prices, each of us will need to do our own guess-work about BTC price. For now, I will bet my bottom dollar the BTC price will hit 20k , rather sooner than later, to our surprise. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $19.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.526K 323.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2096001 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 189809 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 260263
Last updated 14.17pm 16/05/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.