DCC 0.00% 5.3¢ digitalx limited

DCC in 2018

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    DCC dont tend to give anything when BTC is falling, they know its a waste of Anns n potential run on.
    They have been quiet re their actual business lately, instead their twitter is full of general positive Blockchain space occurrences.

Wereas, Blockchain Global announced a MOU with Austrade n a Japanese partnership off the back of Concensus conference.. thats coz they have no SHs.

Leigh is usually so spread across DCCs projects but lately the push is all for Bamboo as the newest poster child.

Usually id think 'grrr stop the ICO hyping n focus on BC tech integration advisement n the investment funds' but this total quiet i see as a somewhat positive play to hold all news back until regulation stuff n China fud clears up so as to begin promoting DCC as the leading Aussie listed company in a favourable market..

It might seem odd to new eyes, but they know they cant win a hearts n minds battle against a general irrational negative sentiment so hence go silent mode.
    (Look at the lukewarm response to the Fund, they wont make that timing mistske again)

Theres lots to read on macro wise to gain a picture of DCCs placement re new investment funds worldwide, DCEs increasing n the Bitfinex alignment, STOs like Bankorus n Polymath new proposals of what offerings can grant investors etc..

If i had funds id be buying now to be honest but im def writing this year off as a big upaide for DCCs SP..
    The 2018 rhetoric of 'year of mass adoption' was ahead of itself, how the hell was adoption gonna happen with bad UI, no reg, n no confidence??
    2018 will continue to be the year of 'expose, education and partnerships'.. i dont even believe we'll see clear regulations or major corps incorporate working private chains this year, let alone mass adoption..

But im def in a happier position than i was last year re the space n its potential n DCC n BGL et als role in making sure theyre ahead of the curve.

Peace!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $42.10K 798.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 116533 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 189056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.