DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Again, not disagreeing with any of that information, it's a...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Again, not disagreeing with any of that information, it's a great story, but little to no relevance of why DCC's share price will go to $4. Has that number come from somewhere in particular or is it just made up?

The hype cycle is real right now and i'm curious if you have any numbers to back up your thinking of $4? Let's work off the shareprice being $0.40 currently so a 10x return by the end of the year.

If you judge the price of the company by Bitcoin, it's currently valued at (time of writing) $20,163 AUD. So this would require Bitcoin to hit $201,163 by the end of the year to hit your valuation.

If you judge the price of the company by the total coin market, it is currently $1 trillion dollars AUD, so to get the 10x growth you're saying the whole crypto currency market cap will be $10 trillion dollars by the end of 2018.

Perhaps you highly value their current coin holdings and expect the high quality coins like POWR to outpace the rest of the market.

Perhaps you like Air pocket and suspect it will have global domination, obtaining 100 million users by the end of 2018 and value a user at $10.

Perhaps you believe the value that Leigh and Sam bring will bring an additional 1.5 billion from investors? What if one decides to leave DCC, how does that affect your price?

Perhaps you believe the Australian Government will issue it's own crypto asset and Digital X will be responsible for consulting on the ICO?

Don't get me wrong, I'm bullish on DCC and not having a go at you. I just want to know why you chose $4 instead of $2, $20 or $100. What's the rationale behind that specific figure you have chosen?

If we're going to make monetary predictions, we should justify our thought process on where that value is coming from. Otherwise we are just feeding into the FOMO hype of pumping a stock/coin without further thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $28.53K 652.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174883 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 606511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.