DCC 1.89% 5.2¢ digitalx limited

Nielsy. Nobody can tell you how DCC will go in the medium to...

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Nielsy. Nobody can tell you how DCC will go in the medium to long term. I traded it from 18c to about 24c before leaving and now only contra-trade the stock (intraday trading). I believe there are aspects of blockchain which are positive. Take Bitcoin as your first flip phone that did little function. There was a lot of hype because it was the first. Now there are other cryptos in this space newer and improved. The good thing about DCC is it is a diversified investor within the crypto space. A more reputable company Blockchain has a % ownership over DCC. Its expenses are low therefore any profits from introducing new cryptos will assist. Keep in mind this company was overvalued at $200m market cap. Compare it to another blockchain Novatti (Nov.asx) which is positive cashflow and whose revenue has grown 200% qtr on qtr over the last year with a market cap of just $50m. What i am saying is DCC is a valued member of the crypto space. It wont die away that easily but I cant see any reason why it would need have more than a $100m market cap, given its investments and current revenue are not comparable to some of its peers. I think 18-22c is a good trading range. I dont think bitcoin will trade much under the 7-8k range anytime soon, despite the so called crash. Its been endorsed in several reputable countries like Japan. Even the Australian Government has endorsed crypto by investing in POWR tokens for solar. There will be nations against it like China however any attempt to make it disappear will take longer than 1-2 months. Hope this helped.
    Last edited by Simmy_Gelati: 05/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $45.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $13.39K 253.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285227 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.