DCC 2.33% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

DCC News, page-72

1. 634 Posts.
    I seriously dont get it. Great resumes on the management team, everything going for them but no one seems to care. Obviously Z, but look at Brindise too, he has made huge returns on previous companies he worked with, Karis etc, all of them very switched on.

Is it that we are at the very beginning of something big and we dont know what it feels like. You read it time and time again... buy when no one is interested and sell when everyone is..., this is a perfect example of that right here right now. How many investors know about bitcoin, lets call it 5-10% of share traders on the ASX. Now lets see of that amount who would be willing to pump money into a bitcoin start up - i would say maybe a further 5-10% of that group (obviously guesses!!!). That makes it 1% of the share traders on ASX. If/when this changes - with a rise in DCC price (due to rising BTC price, profitible and/or high valued products etc) we will start to see the effect exponentially. Basically where I am going with this is we are either the privileged few that get the early adopter opportunity to invest in a company that has multi bagger potential or its going to fall flat on its backside... who knows. I often look at companies like LNG, SIR, GIR - massive multibaggers in short time frame and always wondered what it would be like to buy in when no one was interested, when the price (in retrospect) looked like an absolute steal. Seriously, look at companies that used to be 0.05c and went to $2, then to $5 such as SIR. What was the sentiment at 0.05c was it the same as we are experiencing now? No one buying, no one cares??? The thing is, when everyone is talking about a stock and when sentiment is sky high thats the perfect time to exit the situation, we all know this to be true but how many of us actually follow. All I know is that every time I have bought on a risen stock with sentiment sky high I made no gains at all, in fact I lost every time. Im just confused. Who knows which way this is gonna go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $50.85K 1.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 869146 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 147709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.