DCC 4.35% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

At last, a smidgin of what I've been screaming for for months....

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    At last, a smidgin of what I've been screaming for for months. This BRW article actually mentions DCC and Zhenya. Nothing new in it for us, but that's not the point;

..and Perth tech investor Zhenya Tsvetnenko. Having made his fortune last decade providing mobile phone SMS services, Tsvetnenko was not so long ago living the high life, his garage full of fast cars, including a white Lamborghini. In 2011 Tsvetnenko and his wife Lydia flew to Las Vegas to party on New Year’s Eve alongside celebrities such as Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye West and rapper 50 Cent at the Cosmopolitan Hotel on the city’s famous strip.

These days, however, he eschews the fast lane and is selling most of his cars.

He remains cutting edge, betting on the digital currency Bitcoin with his new ASX-listed entity Digital CC. He puts in long hours in the belief Bitcoin will mean his wealth of $67 million increases several times in the coming years. Tsvetnenko says his typical working day starts at 6am. He gets home a good 12 hours later for a quick break for dinner, then more work until at least 11pm. He has not lost his flamboyance, telling TheAustralian Financial Review in July: “I’m not here to just make a tonne of money for my shareholders. I’m here to change the world.”
    His renewed work ethic encapsulates the harder business edge the Young Rich are embracing. Doing deals with the big Silicon Valley venture capitalists or convincing the market to buy their shares means leaving the bright lights in favour of old-fashioned hard work.

footprints_young_rich_listers_are_lv7EAPaS2bn2IWvFrI9YyL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $242.0K 5.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 273175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.