DCC 4.35% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

As a very long-time market student, I am very disappointed to...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As a very long-time market student, I am very disappointed to see the fantastic opportunity that DCC had, - so carelessly thrown away. At a cost to shareholders of millions.

This was absolutely confirmed yesterday when the annual report was released to broker Iress screens at 7:30pm. That is about the worst possible time. Nobody is watching then. The substantial positive impact of a release during market open time, was obviously totally lost on whoever manages the PR department at DCC.

When a report is released, a big R pops up on the screen, attracting attention of anyone watching.

I'm not sure why they listed, as they have not used the facility provided at all. So far, it seems like waste of money.

For those of us who follow bitcoin closely, there is news every day, as the juggernaut clearly gathers momentum. DCC should be capitalising on that news flow. Another US company that I follow, Coinsetter, does this all the time. Their CEO has been on CNBC several times, and puts out releases all the time.

I'm not just whingeing. I introduced Zhenya to a big retail broker very willing to take his call and flog DCC to his clients. Thanks you, but no thanks. For free, incredible.

I've sold a few but still retain a good number, and have changed my sentiment to hold, until I see some signs of awakening from DCC. Meanwhile bitcoin itself is doing pretty well, bouncing by $30 or so a few times on volume recently. Plenty of action there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $242.0K 5.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 273175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.