DCC 0.00% 5.9¢ digitalx limited

Why would they need to do that? They help set up that ICO. If...

1. 4,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Why would they need to do that? They help set up that ICO. If they felt the need to convert to regular money then a few things happen. Might satisfy the disbelieving shareholders but they’d also miss the opportunity for growth like they never see in a bank. Also it’s sends the wrong message when everything crypocurrencies stand for is anti establishment and with the transaction between BCG and DCC we saw that happened on a public holiday and within a very short period of time and it was totally transparent.

If anything I’d like to know how they trade it? As profits come in from that then why wouldn’t they covert to bitcoin or ethereum or maybe even some BCH? I mean after all the interest they make on their investment would smash to pieces anything the banks could give them.

So I actually dont want to see there funds converted back to normal cash.. these guys are building atms across Australia for cryptos so you don’t even need a bank.. to go back to the old way would go against everything the company is trying to achieve.. and if they needed to they’d know before the market because of Leigh’s vice chancellor role.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $115.2K 2.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 96952 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ 961609
Last updated 15.54pm 19/04/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.