DCC 3.51% 5.5¢ digitalx limited

I feel Jandy knows all of this well but as weve discussed, DCCs...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I feel Jandy knows all of this well but as weve discussed, DCCs strength is going to be as an intermidary to traditional shareholders looking for CC exposure as much as those of us who understand and back CC payment via successful ICOs becoming successful businesses.

We need a 'stronger' relative quarter announcement with some of that work def liquidated to fiat for 2018 to be a year DCC can gain more conservative confidence..

I feel we can assume they will do so after they timed their quick turnaround announcement outlining how theyd traded BTC for profit just before another announcement re options being cashed in.. theyll spruik their trading experience at effective times as a tool of confidence to SH as much as they use it to having working fiat capital.. clever play i feel

As for the ATM angle, its not like the trans fees STL make are gonna all sit in BTC.. theyll be converting n stacking fiat for their SHs confidence otherwise why get into an archaic platform with new tech in the first place.. SHs love the idea of a monopoly on trans fees.

Anyway i agree with u benrich n i feel Jandy does too but hell next quarter we need stronger fiat figures for this to grow..
    least till CC is understood n respected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $47.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $108.1K 1.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 391557 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 679323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 462064
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.