DCC 7.14% 4.5¢ digitalx limited

I don't mind knowing that our CEO Leigh Travers is also the vice...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I don't mind knowing that our CEO Leigh Travers is also the vice chancellor of The Australia Digital Commerce Association which charter mandate includes the following -

Committee and Policy making
    Industry Standards and code of ethics
    Media Education & training
    Direction on Digital Currency business best practices
    Exchange Regulation and Compliance
    Digital Currency Accounting Practices and Standards
    Consumer protection standards

Lets look at the Australian Digital Commerce Association

The organisation’s founding mandate is intended to act as the essential connection between merchants, industry, governments, regulators, financial institutions and influential policy forums which give direction to this emerging industry at home and abroad.

Then lets take into consideration they help set up manage and market ICO's and they offer security and software development consulting services for blockchain and cryptocurrency companies that draws on our 4 years of experience in the cryptocurrency trading and blockchain development spaces as part of their Blockchain consultancy services..

Then they have proven tech in Airpocket currently rating 4.5 on google play.. No sure if they have yet but that app will also be available App Store if it already isn't... available in Latin America expansion globally inevitable along with i'd say a bunch of other software...

Then they have also teamed up with Stargroup to develop 2 way bitcoin ATM's across Australia...

It now takes several days for bitcoin holders to cash out via Australian online crytocurrency exchanges. With new solution, bitcoin users will be able to instantly convert their virtual money to fiat currency via ATMs.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/09...evelop-two-way-bitcoin-atms-across-australia/

Oh and then lets look at the fact they have a decent holding of bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptos and will probably be at the forefront and have the knowledge of new emerging cryptos... Anyway 10 seconds ago on BTC markets Bitcoin was trading at $9875.00... Predicted $11000 early january and I think $500000 by 2025 or  was that 30....

I also found these few statement interesting which i found in this article
    https://www.coindesk.com/public-company-convert-bitcoin-stock-first-kind-fundraise/

Conducting transactions via bitcoin guarantees that the transfer is near instant, and is transparent to the public in addition to the parties involved.

Can be done on a national Holiday and the transaction would be nearly instant.

I pulled these two statements in relation to Blockchain Globals investment in Digital X

bunch of pretty awesome info right there..

I had a look at the skills of the management team via linkedin. Super impressive team! Worth a good look!

Anyway I'm trying to learn as much a s i can about the company and management as well as the other blockchain companies on the ASX.

DCC are looking the goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $31.21K 696.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204942 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 24911 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.