DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

DCCs crypto portfolio., page-73

1. 2,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I am very happy that I got onboard the Power Ledger ICO. It was a huge success for the enterprise and the we the ICO funders are seeing a steady climb after the post-ICO spike and shake out. POW currently worth approx 19c AUD, most people bought in around 8.5c AUD.

The model is an amazing application of blockchain technology, which has the potential to play a big part reshaping the energy supply market. It is still early stages, so time to get in before POW hits $1AUD : )

I believe the next runner out of the Ledger Assets stable – the eHealth participant reward blockchain solution eNome.io will be another winner. eNome have already made great strides pre-ICO launch forming strategic partnerships which will place their tech in poll position as all Australian's medical records go to the cloud (unless you opt out) from 2018. Are you across this @nugget_alex?

An increaseing percentage of ICOs are failing.
    "The token distribution market has quickly become more difficult.  In June 2017, only one project failed to reach their objective.  However, subsequent months tell a far different tale.  From July 1 through September 25th 2017, 51 ICOs launched with high hopes, yet failed to meet their own objectives.  These represented an astounding 59% failure rate for all ICOs during that time period."

http://architectpartners.com/ecosystem_thoughts/most-icos-fail-a-tale-of-two-worlds/

This is where the value of DCC's experience starts to increase and their track record of having been part of successful ICO's make's enlisting their service more compelling. For which they will be recompensed with tokens which subsequently multiply in value. It's a virtuous cycle.

There's more in this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.