DXN 1.27% 7.8¢ dxn limited

DCF valuation $0.08, page-280

1. 6,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    It would be great to get a new announcement from dxn on Tuesday, a business update on how things are tracking, maybe a covid 19 update on job keeper and other cash payments,

I would also like a update on the Tasmanian acquisition, they stated it’s running currently at 30 racks out of 100 possible, that’s only 30% usage I would like to see this number increased in the near term as well as the out put from there Sydney centre.

DXN need to be a little more transparent and sell themselves a bit more imo, get there name out there and you will attract more investors and have a higher share price.

even that simple price quiry I feel dxn missed a trick saying nothing for why the SP has risen, why not say the company is not sure but given 5 g network is coming and the data industry is growing at a rate of 20% annually investors may be positive about the data storage industry

its interesting to note in 2010 when next dc hit the asx they had one lease facility and a MC of 20 million pretty much the same as dxn atm, so the market is there for DXN to take they just have to get the job done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $14.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.3¢ 7.8¢ $18.54K 231.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 106069 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 3063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.