DXN 0.00% 8.1¢ dxn limited

You are absolutely entitled to your views and I welcome and...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139

You are absolutely entitled to your views and I welcome and contrary views, as a holder it sometimes easy to get defensive/biased.

We have all been a part of a P+D before, and given this has risen from sub 1cto > 2c, it has held up quite well and in that time there wasn't too much activity on HC not twitter, contrary to other Pump and Dumps we have seen countless times in the past. However, the pump and dumps I have seen previously would have already dropped substantially by now (IMO). Especially when you have tha gap at1.9c, I expected it to close on Thurs/Fri and it still hasn't, highlighting the demand for DXN right now at these levels. Not saying it won't close, but the fact that it hasn't yet is telling.

I don't know if you have looked at the chart, but one simple look at the weekly chart and you will see:
    - Week before last 468m shares traded. Last week, 541m shares traded(includes chi X). That is >1 billion shares and almost the entire register/SOI turned over in 2 weeks.. Clearly the new shares have already been washed into the mix.
    - Engulfing green candlesticks on the weekly with unprecedented volume is enough to get any traders attention.
    - I am sorry but I can't see someone spending almost $1m, to risk"pumping a stock" that may not even "pump" ? Even if I hadmillions in the bank, I wouldnt do that given the risk vs reward?
    - MACD blue line just crossed the red line on the weekly below,telling me this is likely just getting started. RSI is also healthy.

There is a risk in all trading, I have lost a lot previously too which has made me more cautious, but the chart doesn't lie. These are all my opinions, feel free to counter argue anything noted.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2211/2211132-b0b76e7ed598b91c6eac5439adf71844.jpg
    Last edited by tnicholl: 08/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $10.61K 131K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242038 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.