DXN 8.33% 5.5¢ dxn limited

DCF valuation $0.08, page-68

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    haha hard to say. It reminds me of NHL late last year (ticker is now TD1) which zoomed from 1c to 10c but the volume turnover was crazy (like turning the SOI over in 1 day).

I have been watching this for a couple weeks and also studying their FA. In all honesty I was looking to buy at 1.6c upon breakout, had a work meeting and thats when it zoomed to 1.8/1.9 and didnt look back but given the breakout on volume I am still comfortable with my 1.8c position.

Im just an amateur but the gaps overhead are easy targets IMO, I could be wrong but I dont see much resistance above current price point (although it may go a bit sideways given it's outside the bollinger band, unless there's a news catalyst):

Daily chart:

- First overhead gaps at 2.3c and 3c. There are gaps higher but will focus on first gaps.
    - My gut tells me it could go to 2.3c first then cool off for a period before the next leg up (let the RSI cool off etc). But again this is just a hunch I am an amateur at best.
    - Also worth noting that the next resistance points (or gaps) didnt have much volume within, so resistance imo shouldnt be too significant.
    - Closed above the 50 MA today and also you will see the small blue cross next to todays price action, this is my personal ST "gold cross" which is the 9 day MA moving above the 26 day MA.
    - FA is also lining up with TA, they have done a raise, made the acq and have cash on hand to operate (so punters won't be nervous about any upcoming CRs, giving further confidence of a rise/hold).
    - IMO the market cap of this coy is undervalued, especially given their assets (and now cash $$).
    - Expected news from Sydney DC as well as new Hobart centre.
    - Call tomorrow will be interesting to say the least!!
    - I think what I like most is the hotcopper threads arent FLOODED with bs. In fact I am surprised this isnt getting more HC attention given the volume turnover in the past week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2198/2198791-337e2b5ee2f631fed89e887b44fdde46.jpg

This is just my opinion. Of course any share is subject to global markets so always be weary...especially with whats going on in the US now!

GLTAH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMR6pXMCMYo

for any old(er) ravers out there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.005(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $11.39K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9239 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 14713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.