IXC 0.00% 7.6¢ invex therapeutics ltd

DCF Valuation Model for Invex Therapeutics

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Hi All,

Having scrolled through the IXC forum for 18-24 months now, I have seen quite literally 200+ posts of charts discussing the stock price, and only a handful of posts discussing the fundamental analysis of the business itself,

So in a bid to change this and to provoke discussion back to the things that truly matter in investing - the target company fundamentals,

Here is my amateur made DCF Valuation Model for Invex Therapeutics that I have been working on for many, many, many, months.

Result: $6.19 Intrinsic Value

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5024/5024201-e9ccc2caeaac786ba570eedd5d2fd6cb.jpg
    PLEASE NOTE:
    I am NOT a professional, DO NOT USE this material as a reason to invest in the stock, or share to anyone without this disclaimer, always consult a licensed finance professional before investing. I am only an amateur, while I am a keen one, I would have bound to have made mistakes in this model. As an amateur investor who is keen to know how biotech stocks are valued I have had a stab at IXC above, do not treat it as financial advice.

I am sharing purely for FA interest sake and for open criticism by others of the validity of my inputs, while asking others for their valuation based thoughts for the value of IXC.

What I want from you:
    For the old regular heads here who have previously discussed FA and previously have posted models - what are you thoughts on my inputs and assumptions? What do you think is reasonable? Please let me know! If you have any questions on my reasoning for certain inputs and the reasoning notes do not provide enough light, ask away in the comments.

This is THE thread for IXC fundamental chat, share thoughts about the company that can change the inputs of this valuation.

DYOR, again, I am NOT a professional, DO NOT USE this material as a reason to invest in the stock, always consult a licensed professional before investing. I am only an amateur investor who is keen to know how biotech stocks are valued and have had a stab at IXC.

Treat this as a rough draft by an amateur, do not take as gospel or as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 126146 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.