DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

DCN and Under ground mining, page-3

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    My deduction on why the U/G gold is not considered in the 3 years mining plan is:

LJ wants to consolidate the financial position/balance sheet through picking the low hanging fruits such as the Jupiter open pit mine. Once the debt is being paid off and there is money in the kitty, it is then a lot easier to look into tackling the extraction of the U/G gold: also hopefully by then the price of gold will make the extraction of U/G gold even more sensible and attractive.

Taking the above approach will mean that DCN will no longer be exposed to the whim of the financiers. LJ had made it very clear that the yoke placed by the financier is too hard to bear (needing renegotiation or taking out different type of loan) and in fact if not dealt with immediately will send DCN to financial ruin (I had noticed that the financiers had forced the previous MD to take put options that were totally useless and will never in the money for $7mil paid to them and later on another lot of put options {no issue with these lot of put options} for $3mil.). This explain the reason why he needs to raise capital at the expense of shareholders to avoid future highway robbery conducted by the financiers.

Your post had caused me to read more into the recent reports and the more I read, the more I am beginning to believe in DCN and salivating at the same time on the potential of DCN!!! wink.png There are a lot more gold being discounted at the moment due to the fact that resource and reserve reporting were not done in accordance to the 2012 JORC Code and once there are more tighter drillings, all this gold will be added onto the resource and reserve.

Come Monday, DCN share price will jump due to the rise in gold price (US/Canadian gold miners share price on average jumped 3.5% on last Friday) and if it doesn't, I shall be backing up my truck to load up more DCN shares!!!
    Last edited by Greenflint: 21/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.