DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Sorry to hijack your post but my curiosity got the better of me!...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Sorry to hijack your post but my curiosity got the better of me! Being the president of the USA, what exactly do you think he owes us aussies?

It appears we are both holding goldies atm partially due to Trump but for very different reasons

- He's a strong advocate of a sound money system and has stated it publicly numerous times
    - He instated Judy Shelton onto the fed board, a known Goldie that has previously pushed for currency backing
    - Brought the federal reserve back under the US treasury department (removed independency, gained oversight)
    - Realises that if interest rates rise, default is inevitable on national debt ($30+ trillion interest repayments?)

P.S have you considered the potential positive outcome of negative interest rates? A country would earn capital splashing out big on infrastructure projects/upgrades (jobs), give some badly needed support to small business (more jobs!) and could in theory borrow the equivalent of repaying the national debt obligations. They get to walk away from central banking system debt free into a new sound monetary system! Food for thought
    Last edited by JP87: 23/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.