DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

DCN - Technical Review, page-4

1. 13,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2183
    I think perhaps gold is more of a wealth maintenance at the moment - gold price has remained stable for the last 30 days which does not indicate a wholesale move away from other asset categories into precious metals. In fact - and we can all argue why and whether is a good or bad thing - but shares in general have trended upwards quite significantly over the last three months - a recovery from the COVID-19 lows perhaps. my overall portfolio has seen some gains and some losses so I am not sure if any trend can definitively be observed - but I am up 50% in three months That does not indicate to me any aversion to invest outside of the precious metals arena.

I would say that I can't gold going down in value any time soon and, as posted some time ago, a range USD100 either side of USD2000 seems where gold has settled.

No one can predict the direction of the international situation of course and that would present an entirely new equation.

The demise of the international basket of currencies will always be somewhat premature - that situation is determined by a very complex mixture nand it can't be simplified into a black and white theory contained in a single sentence.

In DCN's case, it needs to get over a few hurdles yet but I can't see any issues with them doing that. I am even wondering whether they can achieve regaining the previous SP they had before that terrible reserve announcement - and doing so in 12 months. Room for confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.