AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

dd... a lonsec perspective, page-12

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Good post MM

I also was interested in the ommision of AEX on the Lonsec report. Your calculations are much appreciated. As was mention this doesnt take into account gold credits & upside in the U resource.

My question: What do we all expect from the recent drilling?

DONT expect an increase in the resource! They have not drilled enough holes for that. What we can expect, and I imagine is what the directors are after, is:

1] Confirmation of historic drilling
    2] Confrimation of in-fill drilling potential
    3] Increasing of knowledge of the geological structure
    4] Prove that the resource is still "open" along length
    4] Confidence that they have an economical project

Those should be our expectations too. I dont expect the SP to jump to 13cents overnight - even though I would like it to, & even though I believe that 13 cents is its immediate value.

I do think we will see the SP head toward the 7 cents mark, & I expect profit-taking & trader action to halt any further increase, and that we can expect some consolidation.

BUT, if we get confirmation of the above, then AEX will start to get what it has needed & always lacked: CONFIDENCE! Right now the general market is just not confident that DD is real!

Thats ALL I want confirmed, then lets see AEX & DD get the media & market attention it deserves - along with a SP rerating

cheers to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.