MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Thanks joeycloud for a great overview. So good to read some...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thanks joeycloud for a great overview. So good to read some positive news on MNS which has so much potential.

For me and others, one of the great things about MNS is the lack of cobalt in their batteries. It shows MNS to be very environmentally conscious so it's no surprise to see the air permit finalised. ESG funds will love this. I have driven an EV for two years and love the technology. Being able to charge a car in under 15 minutes will be a great development down the track.

FRAM!

(Fram is Norwegian for "forward". Nobel Prize winner, sportsman, scientist, artist and explorer, Fridtjof Nansen, set Arctic polar exploration records with his innovative ship, Fram. It even had a wind powered electricity generator in 1893. Later Amundsen sailed Fram to the Antarctic and was the first to the South Pole. Fram can be seen today in Norway. It was designed to withstand the pressure of polar ice and insulate against the cold. Nansen also was the first to cross Greenland on skis, starting on the isolated (wrong) side of the land so there was no going back - hence his embracing of the "fram" mindset. I hope this sense of innovation and forward, positive thinking that MNS develops is embraced by all shareholders.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.